Medicine against intoxication
The toxins are usually considered as chemical poisons entering the human body from the external environment, namely, with food, thus, special medicines need to be taken to neutralize and remove them from the intestine.
Filtrum® is an effective preparation for eliminating toxins. It acts against toxin poisoning, based on specially treated herbal components of natural origin.
Exo- and endotoxins are distinguished. The first include substances entering lungs, digestive system or through skin from the outside. Endotoxins are also called slags. They are pathogens` vital activity products, as well as drug disintegration products and substances developed during various diseases, for example, renal or hepatic insufficiency.
|Chemical||Inorganic substances like mercury, asbestos, chlorine, metal salts and organic compounds like methanol, medicines, oil, solvents, pesticides|
|Biological||Bacteria, viruses, other pathogens and their metabolic products accumulated in the body|
|Physical||Coal, cement or asbestos dust|
All of them can have a harmful effect on the body and are removed with urine or through the intestines. To accelerate this process, various means are applied to remove toxins and slags.
Any toxic substances, depending on the dose and condition of a concrete person, are potentially dangerous. Therefore, it is important to remove them as soon as possible and the most efficient help comes from special anti-toxin medicines.
Timely intake eliminates or lessens such toxic substance actions as:
- damaging kidney, liver, brain, lungs, intestine and other organs;
- disturbing their normal functioning;
- developing genetic defects;
- depressing immunity;
- allergic reactions;
- causing cancerous tumors.
The earliest symptoms pointing out at poisoning and necessary applying anti-toxin drugs:
- changes in behavior (anxiety, capriciousness);
- runny stool;
- drowsiness, weakness;
- lack of appetite;
- nausea or vomiting;
These signs often mean toxins entered the digestive tract. Meanwhile, the intoxicated person should drink more liquid and take medicines removing toxins. One of the most effective drugs in this group is Filtrum®.
Important: Before applying, read the instructions or consult your doctor
When poisoning, a person should get medical help. As first aid, usually different methods are used:
- pumping stomach, but if chemical poisoning, this method can be dangerous;
- taking a large number of activated carbon tablets having insufficient efficiency;
- applying folk recipes, which often do not help, and can even worsen a patient's condition.
An alternative detoxification method is the enteric sorbent named Filtrum®. It is an effective remedy removing toxins from the body.
- has a greater efficiency than activated carbon due to multiple micropores providing a significant sorption (binding) surface;
- binds, inactivates and removes toxins of various origins: food, medicinal, microbial, chemical;
- removes alcohol intoxication;
- accelerates excreting endotoxins: bilirubin, urea and others;
- normalizes stool, eliminates nausea, bloating, improves overall health, accelerates recovery during acute poisoning.